TUMAINI BAPTIST CHURCH
welcomes to Tumaini Baptist Church
The progress and technology is going fast than it has been in years back. Many Churches are using technology to do so many good things for all the people. It is why we have taken this step to build this website so that you who are far away and you, who are very close to us, unable to fellowship with us, get the good news of the Lord.
If you haven't received Jesus Christ as your personal savior, here is what you should do in the simplest way;
That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.(Rom 10:9)
Can you speak it out loud now? May God Almighty, bless you and receive you among the house of His children.
Now you have just been born again. Now you must grow and here is how to go about it;
1. Find a church to fellowship and worship in
2. Read God's word every day: Believe in Jesus Christ (John 14:1), Practice the word of God in your everyday life (Matthew 7:24), Call out the name of Jesus Christ (Romans 10:13), Serve God (Colossians 3:14 ), Praise and worship God (John 16:14), Witness the Lord among other people (Hebrews 1:6)
3. Pray as much as you can
4. Tell the Sheppard to baptize you
Do you have problem knowing whether you are God's child? Here is how you can find out;
1. We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands.(1John 2:3)
2. We know that we live in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the (1John 4:13)
3. This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother. (1John 3:10)
4. This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. (1John 3:16).
5. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our (1John 4:9).
6. This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands. 3This is love for God: to obey his (1John 5:2).
7. This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15And if we know that he hears us whatever we ask we know that we have what we asked of him. (1John 5:14).
If you reside in Maryland, we invite you to join us here at Tumaini Baptist Church.